Wednesday, April 21, 2010

LSA Recruitment/Retention Committee conf. call about recognizing.After,got Martha Parrott email recognizing Kesha Smith for above and beyond! Her full email: Since you just mentioned in our conference call how people need to be recognized……. I RECOGNIZE KESHA.

When I was trying to change out my old phone for a new, she went over and beyond her duty in helping me get one before going out of town. She even worked with Verizon and myself when she was home over the weekend. She truly went to a lot of trouble and time to get me the phone right away. What made her so special was that she handled this situation with such kindness and eagerness to help. There are not words to express how wonderful she was. She needs a “THAT-A-GIRL”. Thank you for hiring such a great person and love working with her on R & R.

Martha Parrott
Director of Admissions/Marketing
Lutheran Home at Trinity Oaks

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Kesha is the best...and Martha is pretty great, too. In fact, LSA has about 1,099 pretty great employees...even the prez!

    ReplyDelete